Thursday, June 21, 2007

Taylor

Knowing she hates being the center of attention I am dedicating this post to Tater. I want her to know her inner strength and stamina are an inspiration to me. Taylor life dealt you a hand and you have thrown back...folded...and bet on amazing odds...girl you deserve your dreams to come true. I know many people who could not have fought as hard and would have given up long ago. Me included...you keep up the fight and I know you will be rewarded with what ever you desire...Cant wait till you get home to show off your new found freedom...and as time goes on I am praying you will achieve what ever goals you set...Your Great Kid!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Comments on "Taylor"

 

Blogger RangerBill574 said ... (12:14 PM) : 

Ditto,


Uncle Bill

 

Blogger HOMER said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Tater you go girl,LOVE YA

 

Blogger Anna said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Good to hear taylor is doing so well...hope I will be sticking around to hear more...take care.

 

post a comment