Monday, April 09, 2007

I need a camera...

Guess I need to break into the budget and get myself a camera...Britt is using my 35 for school and Eric left the digi at the Peanut Farm last Christmas....I NEED a camera....taking donations!!!
So Easter was a lot of fun...dying eggs with the wolf pups...my buffies had a very good time. Spending Easter with them and Papa Wolfs sister I actually won the game....Never happens! So now the next Holiday is the one we all look forward too...not sure about anyone else...but I like it better than Christmas....lots more work...could be as costly...but the pleasure lasts for a whole weekend not just a day!!!
So today the yard is a lake...but so far no doggie doo....just duck poo. It appears we will be inheriting a few more Tiney Tike Yard Toys....should make lots on resale in a couple of years when the babes out grow all this stuff. In the mean time...maybe I could "Rent a Play ground." Ya know for summer out door parties...hmmm.....
So for now I am going...gonna read some blogs....but...I NEED a CAMERA!!!

Comments on "I need a camera..."

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:38 AM) : 

I have one of those new fangled Poloroid Instant cameras that I will give you. You can take a picture and within seconds it comes zipping out of the bottom of the camera, it is cool. Don't have to wait two weeks to mail out my film and have my pictures returned. It also has flash bulbs that you can use if you are taking pictures indoor. This new technology is amazing isn't it?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:07 AM) : 

How about crayons instead?

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (10:01 AM) : 

crayons ARE a step up from pencil sketching - imagine a full-color print!

 

post a comment