Friday, February 16, 2007

It's Time

Well the tax return is in...today I hand it over to Flanders and we can start moving...I am looking forward to this actually. Must be the millitary bratt in me. I am looking around and wondering when it is that I accumulated all this stuff...With Erics working long hours...I am going to move Jack and Wanda into a motel...at their request...so I can do this. Funny how things work as my lovely sister is now employed...and while Heath was having a ball delivering balloons....he also recieved several other potential jobs...he may be abandoning me to take a position some where whee fishermen gather...leave it to him to get out of work to 'work". Josh too appears to have job starting early next week as well as sporatic work for a carpet layer he used to work with...but that okay...I have 13 days and no security deposit to worry about...I am planning on moving it one room at a time...I hope...starting with the bed rooms and Kitchen. I dont want to go box hunting...so I hope to make due with what I have in the time I have. I pick up the key at 1 this afternoon...and may just go over and take a nap...no one has been there but Eric and I and none of the kids even know where it is yet...hmmmm....
Hope all have a good day....TGIF!!!

Comments on "It's Time"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:38 AM) : 

hmmm...your moving...today...thank god I am working...;)

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:14 AM) : 

Oh, I am so happy that I live 200 miles away, the roads are closed due to an avalanche and three bridges being washed out or I would be there to help you. However, I do know for a fact that the "box lady" (your mother) has 1,674 boxes stored in our basement along with all the Christmas bows for the past 19 years of Christmas. Although, we have discussed the option of her coming north for a few days to give you a hand but no decison yet as we are also going to be facing Snow Rondi next weekend and short one person at the video store on 3/1 - but it is an option.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (6:32 PM) : 

So Shana doesn't have Internet for a few more days...we can talk about her now!

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (11:32 AM) : 

I hope all is well good luck

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (11:17 AM) : 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, old lady! You finally hit my number! Now you, too, are "close" to 40!

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Happy Belated Birthday!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:54 PM) : 

"It's Time" I think it's ABOUT time you blogged!!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:59 AM) : 

If you are not gonna blog at least call ...SHEESH!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (6:40 PM) : 

Are you a new-born blogger, yet?
6:40 PM, 3-11-07

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:44 AM) : 

I thinketh "It's Time" to update you blog site.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:26 AM) : 

I thunkith that the coloring books should go away so you will come play.

 

post a comment