Thursday, February 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER

Well I tried every phone the boy has...left messages too...but was unable to reach my older brother on his Birthday...this does not happen often...we have almost always remembered to call each other on our Birthdays...Funny how as kids he loved to rub it in that he was older...wonder if he avoids my calls now cuz I love to rub it in that he is older...But anyway...since he would not answer my calls I will tell him what I was gonna say here...because his Blog will not let me post comments.

Shane...I can not remember life without you...in fact at one point in my life...I never wanted to be without you...I was gonna marry you. Now I know thats gross...but you were my idol. The Best older brother a girl could want.
Thank you for "breaking the trail" for me...you have always been considerate enough to stay just one year ahead of me in age...this has never allowed me "to do it when your Shane's age." So I have had to improvise or I would still be a virgin. I have now realized...I will never be your age...so can we slow down on the age race now...see 40 is around the corner...and I am not so sure I like the sound of that one...I will call truce if you will...maybe we could even start walking backwards...you know head back to 25 or so....so I am sorry I missed you yesterday. I hope oyou enjoyed listening to your Birthday Songs...better check all the phones too....see I could not find you...so I just left musical greeting on all the recorders.
Soo.....This is Your Birthday Song...it is not very long.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BIG BROTHER TURNING 36 THAT ANYONE COULD HAVE!!

Comments on "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Did you know he is really 38? Just thought I would let the internet know your real age.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:27 AM) : 

Going back in time Shana, like 1969 - 2007 is 38. So, what is 2/25/70 subtracted from 2/25/07?

 

post a comment