Monday, February 05, 2007

BIG WILD LIFE

First photo that came up when I googled Big Wild Life...why does spell check not recognize the word google? Seen any of these babies around?
What is that all about? So now people are going to show up at Ted Stevens Airport expecting the bush company girls on the tour buses!!
That slogan makes us look like our brains are frozen!! Did we pick that ?
So now our state coin is being planned for mint...yes folks it comes out next year!
They claim it was designed from 890 submissions all which were good so a coin designer took the "elements" of them and designed one that considers them all.
Maybe it too will sound like one big party...ya know Alaska in the 70's.

I was once told..."It's all in the name." Obviously others have not figured out to "google" ideas and see where society is at. Seems naked ladies and sharks are popular in google land.
So time to start my day...picking Wanda up at the airport and spending the day at the cardiologist with her...she wants my proffesional advice on what ever he says...should be interesting...then she will stay the night and return to Homer on the 1 o'clock flight tommorow afternoon. Good thing I did not take a clock in job with a regular schedual.



Comments on "BIG WILD LIFE"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:33 PM) : 

Between the two pictures that you posted, I think I would prefer the "shark" for a friend. Some day I am going to compose a dictionary on the words that spell check gives you for a mispelled word. Try typing in some comman names and then spell check them, they offer some great choices. Maybe they ar based on personalities. I do not want to hear any more Wanda stories after this trip - once got - twice shy.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:51 PM) : 

I was wondering when someone was gonna beat me to the topic of our "New" Anchorage logo. Yeah...just like they say it will take some time to get used to...but for how much they paid I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO!

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (9:05 AM) : 

I hate the new name but I am wondering if it hasto do with our new football team? The Wild whatevers, nate told me I just cant remember. I wonder if they are even Alaskans on the team.

 

post a comment