Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First Day

Today I start my job. I am a teachers aid assistant and Ocean View Elementary. Seems fitting that my first job in ASD is at my old elementary school. Maybe I will enter some weird time warp and go back to third grade again. This job is great for me. I chose my own schedual, where I want to work and when. Okay its not that easy but pretty close. There is a lot of work out there for subs. yesterday my phone rang 15 times from the ASD's phone tree. Some jobs are half day some are full day for the whole week. I get to pick which ones I want. And if I cancell as long as it is before 5:30 am NO ONE GETS MAD!!! Not sure if I am looking forward to this or not. To have a life will be nice...unfortunatly I may spend what is left catching up around here. If it dont work I will just work part time but I need a life! Okay now to find the car keys buddy snuclk out of my purse and hid.

Comments on "First Day"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:42 AM) : 

Congratulations! At least you know where the schoolis at! Did you pack your little Cinderella Lunch Box and large mouth thermas filled with tomato soup? Don't forget your crayola's and pencil box. Emphasize the importance of knowing your alphabet, someday those little minds are going to have to figure out word verification. Have fun with the kids.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:31 AM) : 

Don't eat the hot lunch if they're having "burgers" - just a precaution. Did you ever watch Invasion of The Body Snatchers?

 

post a comment