Friday, November 03, 2006

Brittany


Britt has taken an interest in photography. She is greatly enjoying being on either end of the camera.

A benifit to this class is...I always know what she has been up to...photographic proof...




Now the officer driving this car thought he was safely inside the theater...in uniform...with a purchased ticket inside...to protect his identity...the girls would not tell me what movie.
but surfice to say....the girls had fun with his car.

Stay tuned for more photos...compliments of my weird but wonderful daughter...

Comments on "Brittany"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:57 AM) : 

Wow, you finally got the chance to update your site. Loved the pictures. I also noted your comment on my site, all of those pumpkin carvings and designs were original. I would box them up and ship them to you for proof, but the zoo animals have eaten all of them. I see we are still in the WV zone - rowqz to you.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (6:34 PM) : 

Just cruising through sites to see if there was anything new, something caught my eye on yours that I did not notice earlier today when I visited. As I mentioned, some great pictures but would you ask my granddaughter to return my licnse plate (Alaska CBH644) to me. I know it has an expired tag on it and I am only requiired to have a back plate, but I kind of like things in sets of two. I thought I had lost it when I was plowing the HITWRA this past spring. I just noticed it missing while I was getting the snowplow rig ready for the winter. Happy tewdex to you to! How could I get that answer wrong, now I hope you a eyrbtqks losy day!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (7:59 AM) : 

I see Brit is getting in practice for the years to follow. That close to a police car would make me think she will drive (or, ride in the back) of one soon.

 

post a comment