Sunday, October 08, 2006

Smart


Saturday...everyone home...the house packed. Babies scattered throughout...numbering two to one. Meaning two big people to one little not the other way around. Coming home from the gas station I found Nat trying to make a break for it out Warrens bedroom window. Not sure where she was going but it must have been important as she waited untill all the big people were occupied...quietly opened the front door and let Riley slip through.
Now Riley was on a mission. As of yet iterogations have proven unbenificial. Sitting in my room we heard the door open...Nat...she must have been checking her sisters progress...but we busted her on the lawn...coming back in a head count was done...NO RILEY!! Making a dash for the front door Crystal quickly scanned the yard and cul-de-sac. Nope...glacing toward Northern Lights she noticed the little red head bobbing at a high rate of speed. Running at full speed she was apprehended just one house away from the road!!! This little lady has a mission...it is not the first time she slipped out...usually she runs the other way...durring all this commotion...Warren was in my room...I was using the wood burner to make Tomb stones for the yard...turnning my back he went for the weapon...grabbing the wrong end he quickly realized that it was HOT!!! 750 degrees worth of hot...fried his poor fingers....so maybe...just maybe...there are way too many people in this home!!! It is dangerous to ones health.-

Comments on "Smart"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:17 PM) : 

Love to hear grand children and Great grand children stories, ah, how sweet the revenge!:) You may want to consider hanging small cow bells from around their necks, they will still try to escape but easier to find. Perhaps, if you inserted small GPS chips into their tenny runners, then you could track them on your computer. Or, perhaps you would like to rent my #1 one child watching dog, Hesather never escaped, although Hunter snuck off a couple of times while Dutch was sleeping. His going rate for baby sitting is $30.00 per hour and dog treats every 15 minutes - a hamburger every half hour could replace the treats if you desire. If all else fails, perhaps a leash would work - Shane never escaped his! Good luck with those eupxhyg escaping kids (this is Latin for Cute)

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (7:05 AM) : 

I have a few stories of escapee's Kane just wanted a sucker at the bank while I lived on Buckner, I was shampooing the carpets, the door was locked with a chain lock, but he just got a chair and off he went, with a broom in hand I was so scared, escpecially with debarr road right there. I think this happens to parents more than we may suspect...If you need to get some people out and they would like to relocate, I have plenty of room. I do offer again to watch Natalie and Riley if that will help. Let me know I am out here but want to help!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:28 AM) : 

Sarah if you were not all the way out there I would JUMP on that offer!!! Josh was a runner...the issue now is finding the escape routes and applying barricades...my husband is very good at modifying...and his gates would keep a raging bull from a herd of "in heat" cattle. Unfortunatly that means

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Dad I once had a Golden Retriever...that dog saved Josh's life ohn several occasions...Maybe it would be cheaper for me to invest in my own dog...Dutch is a bit over priced for my budget...and I already feed 12 three times a day...could not remember to "treat" him that often...have a nqiorir day!

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (6:28 PM) : 

Grace once grabbed the wood burner! It was terrrible! Good idea using it for the tombsstones, do you like it?

Can believe she made it that far....

 

post a comment