Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Guns

Now I am not against guns...nor do I "profile" those that chose to pack them. What I do feel is that they being used more and more by "pussies". Guns were made to save man...feed man...and help man survive in the wilderness. From the time man made guns he realized these could also be used as "power". From this womans point of view...If you are not using that gun to hunt wild game...or protect yourself in the wilderness put the damn thing away! Men look like "pussies" when the chose to "pack". Thinking it makes them look tough...in reality it says
"I am a wimp. I can not stand up for myself because I can not fight. But I will however wave this gun in your face...intimidate you some and probably shoot you too. Most likely when your running away."
This is what I think when I read the paper. Anymore there is a shooting at a school or the like...in the paper EVERY day. Usually shooting committed my "pussie men". Usually the victims are women and children...What has our society come too?
Not saying women are perfect...but when they chose to harm someone they cut their stomachs open and steal babies. This requires hand to hand combat...actually touching your victim...power...not at all like tying em up or shooting in the back.

Comments on "Guns"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:36 AM) : 

What about us poor guys that just collect antique guns for the pleasure of looking at them, dusting, and cleaning them. Isn't it good to preserve historical itrems, even guns. I guess, if I can't collect them, I can always collect WV letters, I will staret with ijsgrop

 

Blogger Shana said ... (2:24 PM) : 

Not a problem...just dont pack to look cool or shoot someone in the back...well...never mind!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:01 PM) : 

Hand-to-hand? Is that how YOU kill'em, crazy lady?!

 

post a comment