Friday, September 29, 2006

A Rainy Friday Morning

Nothing new to blog so I thought maybe you all could use some entertainment...This little clip is worth a few giggles and a trip to Hawaii.

Comments on "A Rainy Friday Morning"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:21 AM) : 

You ae tinkering with your site! A new comment page! Sorry to hear that it is raining in LA - beautiful sunny day in the Little Vilage By the River. Fall colors are beuatiful. Have a nice uzhzzooq (can you believe that for a WV)

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:51 PM) : 

this blog was screwed up from the beginning...not sure what happened to it...must be a birth defect...guess I will quit smoking cigs while I blog.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:35 PM) : 

eww...its twisted....on funcky and sh*#!!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:49 PM) : 

cute cartoon...my daughter ahowed it to me an hour abefor i read this. Are you the bad in fluance.

 

post a comment