Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Whatever

The day dawned bright and sunny, my first thought, it is going to be a wonderful out door day. NOT All four of my little charges woke on the wrong side of the bed. No one was happy and even a trip to the park made two of them mad. So we returned home, I stuffed their faces with cheese and apples (the only thing they will eat) and put them to bed!! (it was only 11:30 and all were asleep by the normal nap time of 1pm) but today I DO NOT CARE. I am worn out and totally out of patients. I am sick of wiping noses and cleaning up messes. I am tired of deciphering "baby talk" and interpreting whine. Thirty days thats all thats left. Soon I will be paid for this or 2 of them will be in day care else where. Not sure yet but I am thinking of going back to work. A nice slope job sounds good....maybe a cook or house keeper....two weeks on two weeks off...and to get paid on my days off as well as a full nights sleep and two weeks free of whine...cant see any negatives with this one yet. Think my husband would mind getting the kids off to day care two weeks at a time? Wandering outside today to get a few minutes away this is the site I saw...glad I did not take any "polinating" advice...it appears that I may have more apples than I will know what to do with. they are getting big and juicy now......good thing the babies like them.

Comments on "Whatever"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:29 PM) : 

Nice apples, my raspberries are about that size, I picked them today, I got a five gallon bucket full, what I am going to do with them I do not know but that is not really a lot of berries since they are so large, I could only get a half dozen of them in the bucket before it was full. I will pick again tomorrow. Your spell check on this posting is grmpucs - if you rearrange the letters that spells grumps, this is the first time that I have seen one that you can actually make a word out of it.

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (6:35 AM) : 

sounds like we need a get together, maybe bowling would help get your frustrations out!! I think its time for a coffee get together, tomorrow ok with you? miss you and hang in there

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:51 AM) : 

Hey, that sounds great - I will be in the HITWRA, it is a beautiful day but I will have a fire and the coffee pot will be on, just make sure that everyone brings an assortment of donuts and sticky buns! I prefer cream filled while Dutch prefers the "Long Johns" - see you there!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (6:18 AM) : 

Do you think Adam Sandler likes apples? I should invite him over to your place for a bbq and brew...

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (6:58 AM) : 

I bet Adam Sandler loves apples, esecially Alaskan grown...with Shana's care I hope I get invited to the BBQ

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:58 AM) : 

All I want is a damm pie! Perhaps a apple fritter will do - but when I was a little boy my mother use to make baked apples - so good and so much brown sugar on them. Then there is apple sauce. Mon also use to make apple butter! Nothing better than a carmel apple - one way or another you are going to loose a tooth. If I can't get a pie, then a apple cobbler would be a suitable replacement. Fried apples are also good, mom use to make those. It seems we always had a lot of apples around! Apple crisp is also one of my favorites, with a lot of whip cream! I hope someone does not sneak over your fence and steal your apples, that was one of our favorite thngs to do when I was a little boy in Colorado - I remember now, that is why we had so many apples for mom to cook up.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:13 PM) : 

hmmm...thanks for the idea...since our apple tree didn't produce this year.

 

post a comment