Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heres a blog

It's been brought to my attention that few are blogging at the moment....refering back to posts made several months ago...I think summer may be the problem...that and Heidis naps. Myself? Well with all these people in the house my number is 676...I am currently serving number 420. (my father). Only a couple hundred left...and since I ran out of little paper numbers there should not be to many more...I may make it to blog in about three days.

Comments on "Heres a blog"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:25 PM) : 

You have a long wait...another 16 years!!!! I am missing your witty coments, come back and play!! Have a sgawydkh day.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:24 AM) : 

676? Paper numbers? Lithium, maybe?...Remember - thyme is not a spice, but a season...

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:05 AM) : 

Huh - I find the best time to blog is between midnight and 0300 - while everyone is asleep. Between midnight and 0600 when efveryone wakes up should give you tyhe time you need to blog - remember the seven P's and Proper Time Management? Have a nice euavqcctjfghiftsc day - maybe if you shortened your woird verification it would also give you a little time.

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (7:05 PM) : 

Dude! I havent lost you just been so busy. With n8 and gage.

still need help with your internet.

And if you want those kids out my place will be available oct.15

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Tab are you moving?

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (6:27 AM) : 

Im pateintly waiting

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:58 AM) : 

Hey three days has elapsed - my number is next and you promised a b log in 3 days!

 

post a comment