Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Deal or No Deal Application

After having fun filling out the 11 pages of the application process we came to the fine print...all applicants, and supporters, need to fill out the application. It was fun doing it together and I am sure father will have a ball as they ask many questions about millitary experience....If mom or dad could possibly print one out and take it into Wanda we would appreciate it...she has time when she gets here Friday night but a couple days would be better. John, Dad and Wanda as the crew need to fill one out...the questions are great....

Comments on "Deal or No Deal Application"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:03 AM) : 

The last time I filled out an application the "liberals" thought I was going to vote for Clinton! Where do I download it from - hey, I nbeed some help here. Can I prattle my way through it? Would it help if I attached my picture of me clad in my dance costume or would a full nude shot be better - I want to make a good impression! Will Wanda be out of jail in time? In the event this goes through, we have not discussed how the percentages of winnings will be divided! I would suggest that we based it on Senority! I hate word verification - 2nd attempt!

 

post a comment