Sunday, July 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRITTANY

Well what used to be my baby turns 14 today...man just 4 more years and I could have retired!!! Oh well just send gifts send the gifts to me and I will feel better, kay?
No special plans for my non-materialistic girl...just "friends, food, and "no four year old birthday party stuff"'....hehe fine take all the fun out of it for mom. But she did not forbid Eric from having some fun at her expense.
Do to her large social life she had to plan two parties...can not have the two groups of friends hanging out together. she hosted one with pizza and cupcakes last night today we will be doing "the family" thing. Open invite to all friends and family...BBQ around 5ish...she may or may not be her...I have informed her IF she is not...I GET THE PRESENTS!!! So bring me something real cool. No need to worry about gifts she is only worth a nickel, and maybe a role of Duc-Tape.
Rain, Rain, go away,
Never a drop on Britts birthday.
a walk in the park,
picnic on the beach,
britts birthday, is beyond rains reach.

Comments on "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRITTANY"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:57 AM) : 

Nickles and Duct Tape???? What about a computer??? Do you think she wants one of those?

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:29 AM) : 

She is having a birthday? How did I miss that? I need a social calendar!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Hope yu served Ice Cream at the Birthday cookout!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:36 PM) : 

lots of it!!! and Water baloons!! Then we ate Barney who was dressed up like Jimmy Hendrix!!

 

post a comment