Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Finaly Made THE Call!

Well after paying bills yesterday, and discovering, we are broke...hehe what else is new...got the packing undone and the laundry dented...cooked my man a meatloaf and went to bed early.
Today I resumed my normal schedual...went to work...after 5 trips to Providence I finally decided it was time to return the phone call made to me last Wednesday. The blood work that was sent south was all negative. This rules out lymphoma and leukemia. They will continue to monitor me by blood every six weeks, with a CT every 12 untill the counts drop or something shows up...so I am still suppose to put on weight 10 above ideal body weight is suggested when in treatment...that gives me 30 pounds to play with...hell I could not gain that much when I was pregnant with the babies, so I do not think I will be able to achieve their goal...but who knows...I may crave chocolate cake, rhubarb pie, and lasagna!! So life returns to normal, sibbling spats, whiney board babies and four working adults...Yes they are both still working....and LIKING IT!!!.....hehe cross our fingers.
my reality

Comments on "Finaly Made THE Call!"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:49 PM) : 

Well thats a good thing...hopefully your numbers will fall, and the current test are just a flook. Glad to here life is back to normal for you.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:54 AM) : 

Great news and the sun is even shining, I already hear little voices outside my office window - all of the abandion children are having a great time and today, we venture out on a trip tothe little hamlet by the sea - I wonder how many people are going to wonder if they are all our children? Not a doctor, but I would suggest three banana splits and six chocolate malts per day and porior tobedtime, two boxes of cherry chocolates!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:34 AM) : 

hMMMM ... I could go for that Diet!!

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (9:59 PM) : 

congrats!

 

post a comment