Friday, June 23, 2006

Buffallos will Migrate on Friday!!

It's official, Davis has given the guys Monday and Tuesday off Paid along with Wednesday. We will be coming down either Friday night or Saturday early. Unfortunatly we will have to go home on Wednesday the fourth...so I am hoping we can bring the fourth in with a bang...instead of take it out. Not sure what others plans are for fire works on the beach......
fire works or not...we will be at the comunal fire pit!!!
See you all in a week................Buffalos

Comments on "Buffallos will Migrate on Friday!!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:51 PM) : 

That is just abduvcf great, now I have to go get everything ready - thought my retirement was going to be relaxing. Looking forward to it - who's all making the transit? I'll sharpen the saw inthe morning so Golden Granny will be able to get some wood chopped. Why don't everyone in Anchorage just charter a bus? That way you cvan barbeque and drink beer all the way into Anchor Point form Anchorage. Lot's of walnuts inthe sticky buns please!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (9:01 PM) : 

okay but I like pecans better....I do believe the herd will include...Eric and myself...Donny, Brittany, Noe, Melissa, and Warren. Not sure if the Peckers will make it...but I would bet they will try. (I may have to pay their gas though) I think John may come down. Elizabeth is out in Washington with her mother and he needs something to burn time. Charter a bus...what a good idea...did I hear the campground hosts will cover the cost of transportation, beer and bbq?

 

post a comment