Wednesday, June 14, 2006

BOO!

guess summer is not the time to expect new reading material in the morning...I know my sister is praobably sleeping in Wassilly for a couple days...a thirty minute drive is too long when her baby is at camp out there. Guess that means my brother in law should have plenty of time to blog.
Mr Hypperbole seems to be wordless at the moment...he must still be studying the ashes of the recent fire in the hole...maybe looking for the bottle of wiskey that was there with the carolanns.
grammy must be sweeping and vacuming the hole to keep it ready for us when we decided to motivate that way...motivate that way...hmmm....sounds like a good thing to do this weekend...maybe after the bills are paid I will have some extra for gas....
not sure what happend to Homer...saw him briefly a few days ago...his laundry basket it getting full...but...I am having trouble remembering what he lookes like....Empty cereal bowl is lost in Social Land...the endless sun has her going at 110mph...and at any given moment there seems to be at least three of her...not sure though as they all seem to look alike these days....as for that crazy mind guy...well not sure what happend to him...last I saw he was pushing a red tempo up the street...said he could not be ticketed for driving without a license if he was pushing it....he may make it to the Hole....If he can push it over the pass....mumbled something about needing to catch a King. So I guess my reality is empth...guess if I got dressed I could make it out the door for work before my bosses awake from their slummber...have a fine day my friends and family and do not forget it is June 14.

Comments on "BOO!"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:31 AM) : 

I did bring my butt back to Anchorage ...I tried to pitch a tent in the woods so i could make sure my baby ws Okay...but they found me and Kick Me out of GS camp... I guess they have a no stalker policy....

I will have to wait till thurday to make sure my Baby lived.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (11:11 AM) : 

lol only the person who volenteers her life to the GS would get kicked out of GS camp for stalking the Gss

 

post a comment