Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm so lonley, with nothing to read!!!

Blog land here is lonley,
now that summer's come.
Seems everyone is busy,
others more than some.
Weeding gardens, mowing lawns,
and napping in the sun.

Whats happened to my friends, I ask?
My families missing too,
the wolves, the bears, the ravens,
eagles and the moose.

If anyone has seen them,
roaming here or there,
Please let them know I'm blogging,
and let them know I care.

So where the hell is everyone now a days...I know we were gone 10 whole days but it should not take a week to get reaquainted with the key board!!!

Comments on "I'm so lonley, with nothing to read!!!"

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (8:25 AM) : 

Some of us look, and feel, for THAT special blog note/special pic/humorous outcast to post about (even if it IS a bad use of productive time). Patience, Glimpsie, patience!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Good Morning Shana! I thought we got to take a week off! We agreed that we would, maybe you were not at the council fire that night. Had a vision that it is going to be a hard winter, so I have been busy getting all the veggies and flowers planted. Some parts of the posies are very good when dried and used as seasoning in speggetti sauce. Looking forward to the mating process of my squash. Takes so little to entertain me these days. Have a great fciayxn and sorry about your trailer.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (2:36 PM) : 

I am very gullible yes...but if there were a problem with my trailer...mom would have called me...she does not have the same perverted sense of humor that you do...so feed all the birds you want from the top of my trailor...but understand father...I have laid down the pacifist mentality and I THROW POTS!!!!

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (4:13 PM) : 

Im still here yes it has been buisy here, I will try to blog more k

 

post a comment