Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Side Walk Art

For the last few days poor Britt has ran into boy problems...the one she is going out with is cool, and a good kid, the one she has liked all year is once again showing her his intentions, and the "most popular guy in school" wants to go out with her...well the popular dude is out as she has no interest in that type of popularity, but the other two are causing her some termoil....So the seventh grader who's mom likes you or the one she has been waitin for all year...the one who snuck out of his house last night with his best friend to walk a mile to her house at 4am just to draw her favorite flower on the road in front of our house. These boys thought they were being sneaky but Britts mom is an insomniac...I watched them and my heart went pitter patter....oh what a dilemma....the boys quietly finished their work then retreated in the direction of home....they harmed no one and I am so glad the old hag across the street did not see them...cause as a lady...sidewalk art in front of my home when I awoke...would get my man anything he wanted...how romantic. So as much as I would hate to see the younger dude hurt...he is a cute kid with a mom I could be friends with...I am putting my vote in for the 4am artist....a boy who thinks of something so small to show his affection will be one hell of a romantic later in life....but R is so sweet...............Britts reality...........but I am enjoying the show!

Comments on "Side Walk Art"

 

Blogger MrsM said ... (9:00 AM) : 

Wow, that is so sweet. I would have died for a boy to do that for me!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (6:45 PM) : 

WEll, after trying all day to get on to comment, the mother computer must finally be up and running again. Did everyone else have the problems with blogspot.com? I know that everyone will come to visit this site so I would ask, Did anyone call their grandmother and wish her a Happy Birthday? Her birthday was on 06/06/06 and she turned 84. I know she would love hearing from you - after the guilt trip that I was put through following Memorial Day - you had best call her! I just happened to answer the phone and Terry was not home so I got the brunt of it - but I covered for all of you so you owe me big time!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:29 PM) : 

Thanks pops for covering and yes I called her...mom reminded me when she informed me you got reamed...sorry...but thanks and what are fathers for.

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (7:55 PM) : 

ooooohhhhhhhhh! nice guys always finish last??? or do they???

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:10 PM) : 

I think it is graffiti and dangerous for our environment. Do you relaize that chalk dust will wash off with rain, pollute the grass and even kill the dandelions. What is this perfect young man doing out that late at night? Most likely he snuck out of his house, held up a 7/11 and writing a code as to where he stashed the cash! If he wants to send my granddaughter a message, he should come to the house, approprioately attired, introduce himself and ask permission to talk with her. They should then sit in the living room under your supervision and conversation moderator. If you want to get rid of him, just Have Homer walk into the living room wearing his leather thongs with is big 44 strapped to his hip. Not as good as a shoptgun, but it will work.

 

post a comment