Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy Birthday John Boy

First let me say...I love my husband...he was gonna beat up the old lady for me.
Today I twisted at a picknic out in Wasilla...I found the lady that hired me to be a real Bitch and the kids...40 in all and I only liked 2!!!! Funny how I sat there for two hours and witnessed the next generation of vagrants standing on the corner of our LA streets. I know I should not judge but these kids were down right NASTY!!! bad mouths from all ages...and just plain rude...
Two of these little brats were somewhere around the age of 9 or 10...I could tell by the attitude they were probably going to occupy a cell at the local jail at least once in their lives...these boys were trying to scare me, puffed up like peacocks they worked hard to intimidate me the whole time, demanding a balloon. I told them to get in line several times...they would wander off and come back...once they each stood on either side of me and actually shoved me while they persisted in getting their balloon. Well come three o clock they still had not gotten their balloons and I left....I was only paid for two hours that is exactly what they got. So I hear my neice will soon be coming north to play these little brats in Softball....KICK THEIR BUTTS!!!!!...I will be their rooting you on girlfriend!!!!

Comments on "Happy Birthday John Boy"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:10 AM) : 

John Had a birthday? Wow! I guess missed that event or perhaps the invitatation tot he party did not get here yet! Happy
hjzuh birthday to you JD. Maybe it should be ashonsm birthday to you.

 

post a comment