Thursday, July 20, 2006

What???

I could sit here and rant and rave about the 9 phone calls I recieved while at work...calls for me to come home and take someone to work because someone else would not loan out his car...calls that someone was listening in on someones phone call...calls that...what does it matter...18-21 year olds acting like babies...So to ease the tension building in my head....I went for donuts...Dinos donuts...now there my friends is a donut...I should know I ate 13 of them...yes they even sell a "bakers dozen" for around 8 bucks. Devils food cake donuts, raspberry filled raised donuts, belvarian creams, maple and chocolate bars, old fashion cakes of many flavors, and best of all a bone shaped raised donut with no chocolate for fido.....mmmmm....I ate four of those. Now mother do not have a fit about the calories....I will play "horsey" for an extra 20 minutes tonight and burn a few of them off...donuts and orange juice...the right way to start a day....if things do not change around here soon I may finish the day with another dozen!!!!!

Comments on "What???"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:46 PM) : 

Yeh, you discover the damm donut shop after I leave, knowing full well that it is my favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unfortunatley, we do not get good donuts down here, just the pre-cooked ones that Safeway produces. No variety to their selection, but at least their check out personnel say "Thank You Sir" instead of "Thank You Senor" which I encountred while visiting the same chain store in LA but that is worth a entire blog posting!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:08 AM) : 

Dino's Delivers!!!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:27 AM) : 

I wam talking Pizza! I want donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:31 AM) : 

I hate word verification! Correction to my prvious post - "I am not talking Pizza! I want donuts!!!!!!!!!!! Now I get to do word verification again - iqxphtuu

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:37 PM) : 

No...Dino's is a donut place....and they Deliver...but probably not to you...but next time you are here we should try it!!

 

post a comment