Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Deal Or No Deal

Is coming to Anchorage...all clan members should congregate in garb at the Diamond Center on July 28 around 11pm. Open door tryouts begin at 10 am on Saturday July 19. An Anchorage Radio Station is giving away bracelets that will garentee you to get a try out...but I have never camped out for anything before...to have one of us get on that show would be so cool. I have managed to get Eric into the first 200 interviews by knowing the right people but this still does not garentee he will get in the door...4 hours of interviews that is it...Not sure what they do for the interview process but I believe with the whole clan their in garb we will at least get noticed...and if that dont work our Charmin (whom we still have to get blogging) will have to put a hex on them.
So with most of the clan in LA at the moment I will assume I get No comments on this blog and am probably talking to myself...not unusual for me though. So in my reality I am going to bed before my sister shows up with my daughter......

Comments on "Deal Or No Deal"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:48 PM) : 

I have already been invited as a "Team Member" if the Bull Buffalo gets picked. I ain't got no Eagle Costume to wear, but I have this pair of white chaps and matching vest that looks quite nice on me, especially when I am "dirty dancing"

 

post a comment