Tuesday, July 25, 2006

LIFE

Been feeling a bit blue lately...not much in the mood to say anything nice...and I was taught IF YOU CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING NICE SAY NOTHING AT ALL!! So instead of Bitching...I lose myself in my world of balloons. There is something I have always found peacefull in a helium balloon...many in one spot are WONDERFUL! Maybe I am autistic who knows but I find peace with my balloons...Someday...no flowers....just lots and lots of balloons. Ernie used to have a bed time story that Bert would tell...it involved balloons all over Sesame Street. As a young child I watched and waited for that clip...saw it again the other day with the babies...Still as soothing as it was at 5. As you can tell once again insomnia has set in...I get frustrated if I stay in bed and try to sleep...so I am up and waiting for the sun to join me.
Went by Dinos again yesterday...and father with a minumum 100 dollar order they will bake you fresh donuts and ship them to you via the "Seward Stage Line" funny I always thought it was the "Homer Van line". They ship their product all over the state...good way to keep in business when Carrs and Fred Meyers are in town. It seems 100 dollars worth of donuts would probably kill you and if your like me you would continue to consume them untill they were gone...so for 9 bucks we can get you a dozen and for 15 we can send them down on the "Homer Stage line" never know maybe dino will come visit you. In the mean time I bought another dozen...my family has a habbit of "eating my stash" So this time around I tried a bite of every donut...this assures that I eat the ones I like best....was hoping it would hold the wolves at bay too...did not work. but at least I got the Devils food, belvarian cream, and the PBJ.....mmmmm and still got to try the rest.....LOL.
Well it is four and the paper should be ready to read....good day to all...hope the sun comes back.

Comments on "LIFE"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:26 AM) : 

Next time you oprder will you call me over...i can't beleive you left me out????

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:29 AM) : 

Donuts! Since your last posting, donuts have been my focus point in life, I now possess a deep fryer cooker, recipe and ingredients for a varity of donuts, it takes only moments to make them and I have even learned how to fill them - jello pudding in a variety of flavors make a great creme filled donuts. I was also able to acquire two packages of Suapapia (sic) mix, so I once again am enjoying the delicacy of this Mesican / Southwest Indian fried bread and honey!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:18 AM) : 

YUMMM....Suapapia's!!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:47 AM) : 

Had some fresh suapapia's last night for dinner, stuffed with hamburger and just a touch of garlic and cheddar cheese, served them on a big - big plate and ate them all, although I did save just a few and filled those with lemon custard ice cream. I would share with you but then decided no zycpsxpc way! I guess that was not a very nice uprnjipl word to use! I now assume I am caught in muqcim blog space for the 3rd time.

 

Blogger HOMER said ... (11:08 PM) : 

I didn't know anything about any doughnuts. I get no respect!

 

post a comment