Tuesday, August 08, 2006

well how the hell are ya?

hehehe I stole the internet back...no one in this family can figure out how to set up the wireless system so we are swapping the modem back and forth at the moment...maybe I will try again later.

Standing in line at the grocery store...a man put a very large bag of dog food on the converyor belt. the woman behind him and in front of me mad a comment to him about the size of dog he was feeding and how long it would feed it. His reply "I dont have a dog, I am on a dog food diet." this said with a very straight face.
The lady's eyes were rather large when she asked him "Does this diet realy work?"
Now I should mention the gentleman had several bruises and abrasions on his face. His left arm was bruised and he had a walking cast on his left foot. "I guess so.", he replied maintaining the seriouse expression. "I woke up in the hospitol a week ago and the doctor told me I had lost 50 pounds. See I carry a handfull of the kibble in my pocket. When I get hungry I pop a couple in my mouth and am satisfied."
"Does your doctor know your on this diet?" she questioned kind of nodding her head toward his obviouse recent visit to the hospitol.
"Well ya.", he replied, "the injurys are not from my diet though. See I was sitting licking my nuts in the road when a damn Ford hit me."
With this said he picked up his dog food and hobbled out the door leaving a lady in total shock and me and the cashier LOAO!!!!

Now I do believe if this woman read readers digest she would have read this in last March's issue. (the man must have been the one waiting at the hospitol last Thursday in x-ray....the only magazing they had was readers digest from last march)

Comments on "well how the hell are ya?"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:08 PM) : 

Well, you do still exist, been awhile since you have posted - but I did herar you system was down for a while - good to see you back. Sierra and I had decided that we would jsut call each otehr each day since no one else was blogging - excuse, John did drop of us posting on Sunday.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:29 AM) : 

Well I am back now...glad I was missed...

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (9:18 AM) : 

yes you were missed, now is this story real?

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (8:36 PM) : 

good 2 c u again

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:40 PM) : 

Well i am still real good ... are you still alive?

 

post a comment