Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Please Forward

All right I guess adult hood is no more. Thanks to a few members of our fine states government we are now being denied to make our own choices "Now we have decided that adults cant make their own choices." So why is it I am working so hard to make a living? Why is it I am trying so hard to raise the kids? and when they are screwed up in the head who's fault will it be?

Not mine!! I can not make my own decisions, my government says so...

So today I am addressing an envelope to my dear new father "Mr Kowski." In it I am including my morgage bill, my electric bill, my gas bill, and my grocery bill. I am also charging him a clothing allowence (something the law says I must provide for my children).

I am not capable of making my own decisions, therefore neither am I capable for keeping up book keeping and paying bills. That is my parents job.

Thanks Mr Coffey, I was just wondering how I could get out of doing this "adult" thing. Thanks for taking that responsibility away from me...see you at play land...I will be eating a salad not a burger...would not want to break and "obesity laws". When I am through I will seal myself into my Yukon park it in the back 40 and have my cigarette, making sure no smoke leaves my vehicle when I get out. SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!

Comments on "Please Forward"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:01 AM) : 

Hey, I am not paying your bills! In the "Little Village By the River", we do not have "Big Brother" looking out for us, we get to make our own mistakes! It is almost Utopia!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (12:22 PM) : 

not you silly...I am being adopted by 8 representitives and a frank...they just do not know it yet!!!

 

post a comment