Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Productivity

So it seems all my productivity has been noticed by my friends and family here in blog land...I have been so productive I have not been able to sit. Okay thats a lie...the truth is I get going on a great blog...then someone interupts me with some little problem...like a bird in the flu, or leaky garbage disposals or poopy diapers. by the time I get back here I can not remember what I was saying anymore....see what i mean...i will be back...kid coloring on the wall again.
All righty it is 11 pm and I am giving you a blog. Now I would rather be sleeping but I am tired of being nagged. Kids are asleep except Britt who is talking in the back ground...but i am doing my best to ignore her.
So Josh decided to take the snowmachine for a ride tonight. Believe it or not we saw... well I am being interupted now by anna so I will once again get back to ya....

Okay now it's 6am kids are asleep paper is borring and Eric is not home yet so lets see if this works...so what was I saying...oh ya we saw snow balls....ooops eric is home...be back later.

Comments on "Productivity"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Quite interupting Shana...her A.D.D. can not handle it.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:49 AM) : 

Dad i can comment here.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:54 AM) : 

Try my site, no one ever comments. Would you quit bothering your sister or I am going to seperate the two of you -

 

Blogger Shana said ... (1:37 PM) : 

ya quit bugging me...could ya put us together in the same room with no one else untill we sort out our differences....please...I bet heidi would like the break too.

 

post a comment