Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dear Dad, and Heidi

Just wanted to thank my father for putting the idea in my husbands head about "guiding" on Ship Creek. Research done by him and Ron has shown there is a need for a "guide" on the Anchorage water systems. (This is not an available option for people at this time...ie. there are none as of yet!) Eric and Ron plan on spending the weekend walking our rivers and streams in the area...plotting and planning their new "side job". (Wonder if a tender will fit up ship creek?) So thank You father for giving my husband something to do...

Dearest Heidi...If you would spend less time doing things with your children and more time blogging you would have caught the beginning of this episode...it all began with my fish tank...and my husbands fishing trip with a Kenai River Guide on Big Lake....Yes the plant survived...in fact I think it was laughing at the fish....all but a shrimp lived through the experience...I may lose another as he ate a rock and it appears to be stuck...cant wait to see you at coffee...get off this blog do your workout and get your scrawney butt over here....

Love ME

Comments on "Dear Dad, and Heidi"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:44 PM) : 

Do not give me any credit for the new business venture, I knew nothing about it until I heard a rumor and checked it out and as I was told, there was an ad posted that they are taking 2007 bookings. Acording to sources, they are also setting up a blog site but I have not been able to find that. I still have not heard from Bill, I do not know if they are still in the canyon because it is not like him not to call and keep me posted. I was up at 2:00 a.m. to watch the news, but nothng so far but with the Colorado school shooting and the Two deputy sherriffs that were shot in Florida had priority on the news channel. Hopefully, I will hear from him tomorrow - my curosity is killing me! If I come across that ad, I will scan it and post it onthe site. Good adnzbn to you.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:22 AM) : 

I am just now reading this....a day late....I couldn't blog yesterday morning...just to busy...but thanks for having us for coffee...and not calling at nap time!!! LOVE YOU!!!

 

post a comment