Friday, September 29, 2006

Paradise

Gonna run away from home,
to a place far far away.

A place with peace and sanity,
and no slimey little face.

A place where men, pick up the clothes,
and children, are quiet all day.

This place I'll find as paradise,
somewhere in the sun.

This place will offer me some peace,
a quiet meal or two.

Someday, somewhere, I'll find this place,
for now...

The babies fuss the babies cry,
they want me night and day.

The phone will ring, the dog will pee,
and dinner will be late.

The day today if Friday, should be the end of a week,
for me this day means....

well shit what the hell is a weekend anymore!!! SOMEDAY I WILL PREVAIL!!!

Comments on "Paradise"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:24 AM) : 

Now we are back to your original comment page. If you think your day is tought - try owning a video store! ulbtqq to you to!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:49 PM) : 

okay that got me laughing...at least my little people are just learning...not "should know better."
ya got me on that one...i will quit whinning for now. have a eynxgd night.

 

post a comment