Wednesday, October 04, 2006

PFD Day

Everybody out spending money?

Comments on "PFD Day"

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (7:09 AM) : 

No I didnt get mine in early enough for the early bird, so i have to wait till next wednesday, but thats better for direct deposit than waiting till checks on novenber 1 ewww. Are you out spending...what have you bought? We are paying bills and our firebird, still...miss ya, have a happy xipxqz day

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:13 AM) : 

I think i have see this blogg some where...are you Blonde?....I'm not out spending it. roisoul...day to you!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:36 AM) : 

Nope I am not blond...with I may do that with my PFD then maybe they would quit calling me mom!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:39 AM) : 

If you take your PFD, even at a low rate of 2% and save it, you will have a total of $1,102,200.00 (if the intrest is compounded it increaes even more)at the end of the maturity of 100 years! I am sure your great, great, great grandchildren will appreciate your foresight! PFD is much easier to type than hfipnbyq

 

post a comment