Wednesday, October 11, 2006

1. PRIOR
2. PLANNING
3. PREVENTS
4. PISS
5. POOR
6. PREFORMANCE
7. PRISON
8. PREGNANCY




Guess this guy did not know the "8 P'S"!
What did I do on Sunday?
Eric installed me a new "Monster Under the Sink".
I named him George.
Heidi had my Yukon...so I must not have went anywhere.
The "other family" was occupied.
OH WAIT! I think I was makeing a coffin.
Maybe?
Okay I give up....Sister what was I doing on Sunday?

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:37 AM) : 

Ain't never had to use my sun glasses to read a blog, until today! Kind of bright! Loved your cartoon, that guy is going to be in some deep _ _ _ _!
I still do not know what you did on Sunday and since when did it become the 8 P's, it has always been the 6 P's - you guys just could not count! Hope you do not have a uicbcooz day like the guy inthe cartoon. Well, maybe you should have a cqwdd day!!!!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:19 AM) : 

SHANA WAS HUNG OVER....on sunday...she'll tell you it was all erics drinking but it wasn't!!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (8:52 AM) : 

oh ya...damn yager meister

 

Blogger RangerBill said ... (7:18 PM) : 

The jail he is digging out of may be located in Cuba, Gitmo perhaps. Or maybe just a warehouse south of the border and the one digging may be
an illegal refugee. What is spanish for the doodoo
he will soon be in.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:21 PM) : 

I remember Brandy as a baby always asking Uncle Butch for CACA, she thought it meant candy. But...I was told at the time it was the Spanish word doodoo? Am I right or is that just more prattle?

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (12:49 AM) : 

Guantanamo...or is that something you yell instead of geronimo?

 

post a comment