Saturday, November 18, 2006

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P

Let the Holidays begin...I dread this time a year...some of us are not to impressed about the need to go shopping...this the season to stay the hell away from the mall. I did notice Safeway has once again put together a wonderfull assortment of gifts...I may be able to get it all done right here in my own neighborhood. Just wondering...would this bird feed our whole family...or is it all stuff and fluff???

Comments on "P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:32 PM) : 

I got an estimated 24pounder in the garage....I say estimated because I am still feeding him.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:57 AM) : 

I ain't got no turkey that big, but have been feeding the local spruce chicken family that resides onthe property, I have two birds that are now in the 20 - 30 pound range. They aree big enough that they can no longer sit inthe branches of the trees and consume about 21 pounds of cracked corn per day. No turkey day for us, we are going wild this year and live off the land.

 

post a comment