Thursday, February 01, 2007

HeHeHe

Seems I finally published a story I have been sitting on for years. Wanting to publish it but it never was the right time....now I get the timing right and only my father reads it....well poo poo on you all. Don't hurt my feelings if ya all miss some good reading...not today anyway.
See it seems when I ask help it comes in wonderful ways. I received a phone call tonight from my previous employer...Their problems resolved or at least being worked on...the business is up and running stronger than before...funny how we are rewarded for making the right choices...I am so glad they made it through a very rough time...may they be blessed from here on out....anyway...this is GREAT for me....I get my moose van back...and a raise...hehe...see I told them if they wanted me back they would have to compete with my other job...and the wages at my other job are good....not to mention the work challenges my mind...but the emotional side of it will now be curred on the two days a week I will be riding around in a van full of balloons....hehehehe that makes me happy.
Call me silly or what ever...but the break from "reality" is wonderful...the kicker phone call came when a lady called me about a balloon party this weekend...I am busy and could not do it but the referral came from another balloon twister in town...and not my old bosses. This means I have a reputation...unfortunately I am retired from the latex business and will have to disappoint anyone who calls...but...to be referred by the competition...now that's an ego boost. Hehe....my new years resolution was...2007 is all about me...and so far...so good. (This means I am focusing on my own self improvement and happiness, at least for part of the time.)

Comments on "HeHeHe"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:45 AM) : 

Perhaps you can tie the balloon business in with the Teacher Assistant Program - take a load of balloons to class and your problems ae resolved. For those that are bad, tie their hands with a latex band of blue. I have never read a blog that I cannot find something to comment on - your literary piece was very good and those who did not read or comment missed something, it is un-American not to appreciate Super Bowl Sunday. Go colts - Go Broncos - oh, they are not playing, Go Bears!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:09 PM) : 

By the way, I do not blog for one day and you get all hyper over it, "why arn't you blogging". I am so sorry that I missed one day, but the doctor never showed up until late in the day to release me from the hospital. But, I will try to do better in the future and not miss a day. The doctor did say that it was only a mild heart attack and that I should recover with a little rest and if I take things a little easier.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Oh you are full of it, Dad...Shana he was playing poker.

I do read your stuff, Shana, but it has been an exciting few days and I don't always get around to writing comments.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:00 AM) : 

What is this "gang up on dad" day, one daughter complains that I do not blog for one day and my other daughter says that "I am full of it". What cha mean I was playing poker - do you really think I would take out one night in my week to socialize with real people and not my keyboard? As for being "full of it", after my trip into the hospital I can assure you I am not "full of it", they made sure of that!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (3:27 PM) : 

I talked to Mom today...Dad didn't have a heart attack... maybe we need to remind him of the story of the boy who called Wolf."

Did you win at Poker DAD!

 

post a comment