Saturday, February 10, 2007

We Have All Gone Crazy

Thats it I am having my family certified as insane. Lets see Dutch runs off...dad goes fishing...does dutch get grounded? I bet not. Mom plays ball with Goldie talking to Dutch when he is not there...does she talk to others who are not around? The Wolf pack...with of todays modern technology...and their new entertainment system Santa brought them...they spend Friday night watching the Washer...have you never been to a laundry mat? Then there is Mr. Moose and my two oldest calves...they are going fishing...with a wolf...Kenaii river...Cooper Landing...4am...With Donny there we know they will have dry clothes if someone falls in...but lets see if they remember the food. So my soon turns 21 and wants to go fishing...Whats with that??
Warren and Lou have not had a bottle in 3 days now....unfortunatly I am running around babbling incoherently most of the day...Mr Warren...has decided he has all the sleep he needs...in a life time I think...no nap...and I can not get the kid to bed before 1am...and I battle from 8 o'clock on. This young man has a hot temper and can ride it out.
So now I am going to finish my beer and go to bed...see...they finally drove me to drinking!!

Comments on "We Have All Gone Crazy"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:01 AM) : 

What are doing "blogging" so late at night? Going fishing, Kenai River - did anyone of them remember to read the regulation booklet - Kenai River is closed to all fishing! Just kidding - I think it is open if it was not for being frozen over. Ice fishing on a river? It was a strange night, was it not? Of course, Dutch did not get grounded - he got a big hug, dinner and snack - I was just to releived to get him back, I did not feel grounding would do any good - it never worked on any of my kids! Did it!

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (10:25 AM) : 

I agree usually people want to hit the bar on their 21st, but hey if they want to fish I guess thats a good choice!!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (6:07 PM) : 

You had me laughing, we are a crazy bunch!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (8:50 PM) : 

The fishing will be elaborated (slightly) in blog...

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Monday - happened to walk by the tv this morning right after I talked to you and saw you on tv. It was on the NBC channel, whatever number that is, and it was an commerical for "Wild About Ballons" of somethng similar to that, you were standing in the backround twisitng or at least polayingh with a baloon - also showed a picture of the "baloon mobile"

 

Blogger Shana said ... (11:38 PM) : 

hehe thats me...I am still on TV...and thats my van...I love my van...and with 175 deliveries to make on Wednesday I am in heaven....

 

post a comment