Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Now I Know I have Gone Crazy

So Homer, Marge, and all the young buffies have found a home. Hope we got lucky but maybe we got screwed time will tell...I signed a one year lease on a 6 bedroom home...it was once a duplex but has been converted into a single family home. Three bathrooms...a garage...and a fenced back yard....the best part is it is BIG and on a cul-d-sac. Now the insane part...we are renting from Ned Sanders. Ya know the Bible Neighbor Guy from the Simpsons. So Homer will be renting from one of the board members of the Anchorage Baptist Temple...wonder if it was one of those homes the public is screaming about...??? Am hoping to move in slowley starting on the 20th.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...I will enjoy spreading the gifts of love...kind of like cupid...and the cool part is...I recruited Heath. The moose is NOT getting my van though...but he will be spreading love from an astro!!!
So to day it took a little more than my van and the balloons to boost my mood...I cruised around town rocking out to Quiet Riot...dont think I spelled that right and really dont care...it did improce my mood.
Well Good Night All.....

Comments on "Now I Know I have Gone Crazy"

 

Blogger Shana said ... (11:22 PM) : 

probably shoulda stopped at three drinks...is there a law about keyboarding and drinking??

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:24 PM) : 

Not if you are wearing a seatbelt and not talking on your cell phone - with a house that size, you can start a Bed and Fix Your Own Damm Breakfast.

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (1:18 PM) : 

Happy Valentines day to you!! sounds like a great place!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (7:08 PM) : 

Did all the Balloons make you day? It must have worn you out NAPPY!

 

post a comment