Thursday, March 29, 2007

She got the flu

I had to throw her out...she got that sickie thing the wolves have been passing around...was it rabies? No that was not right...oh anyway...could not risk a canine bug that can jump to a bird that just may find buffies a nice habbitat...so I threw her out. She is all yours dad...better plow a path to the duck house...My day yesterday was blown due to a wolf passing stones...or was that getting stoned...boy does that mama wolf act funny when she gets a dose of good narcotics from a cute doctor. she should now be the proud mama of "spike", and probably has a case or two of emergen-C to give away. Upon getting home I discovered a sick Eagle too...different illnesses but still two women laying around ill...you betcha I ran fast...cant risk no contagions when spring is calling.
So hears hoping they both feel better soon...and keep their buggies to themselves.
Around here it's business as usual. Little Formen keep me busy and when they are on break the older ones do. I think it may be our fault mama eagle got sick...she just could not keep up with us...her wing tips were pruned from all the dishes and mopping...man I miss my mama. Get her well and send her back Kay?
So now the chores call my name...the laundry is on strike and wont wash it self...and the formen just finished breaky....guess it's time to go on duty....

Comments on "She got the flu"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:02 AM) : 

I am glad that you showed your mother such a "good" time, first time she has been out of the valley all winter and you expose her to LA germs that we have no immune system for. I am sure she had a great time, just hope she is well enough to "pull" her own shift at the store, doubles are to long for me, come to think of it singles are to long for me - 17 more days!

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (9:07 AM) : 

Cleaning and scrubbing canwait till tomorrow..for our babies grow up, we have learned to our sorrow..so quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep Im playing with the babies and babies dont keep

 

post a comment