Monday, March 19, 2007

Well hmmm

Okay mostly all moved in...was a long process with the help of my two foremen who could not seem to agree with me on anything. But the deed is done and now to recuperate. thanks to not one but two falls on the driveway durring this move....and a long ago battle between the car I was riding in (shh dad dont read that) and a moose. I am suffering from some back pain...finally I went in to see a doc as I could not stand the vice grip that kept shattering my skull when I moved my are...well a compresion fracture in my spine right between my shoulder blades...not a new injury just messed up an old one needless to say it will slow me down for a bit...but the little orange pill makes me feel so much better. So my crazy world is once again slowing down Warren is fighting hard to take control of our new life...and Lou comes to his rescue...when ever I "make him cry" He is currently sporting a nice color aray around his eye...a small disagreement with Lou landed him into the corner of the table...his first shiner but I can garentee it will not be the last!!

Comments on "Well hmmm"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:43 PM) : 

Funny I just posted the evidence.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:30 AM) : 

What car? What wreck? What moose?
My car, your wreck, you hid it and did not even salvage the meat for our family! Fathers and mothers know things we wre never told!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:15 AM) : 

For a minute there I thought he was talking about Josh...and his accident. But you didn't blog that.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:35 AM) : 

What about Josh, his wreck, his moose? I feel like a mushroom - you know the rest of the comment!

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:06 PM) : 

just eat your bullshit and stay in the dark.
You probably didn't hear that we totaled the truck, either.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:26 PM) : 

We are all okay.

 

post a comment