Saturday, March 17, 2007

I am finally finished (sort of)

I am back...been awhile since I have posted...will be awhile before I catch up on all the blogs I missed...any I should be sure to see?

Comments on "I am finally finished (sort of)"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:15 PM) : 

Hmm...its been a month...how am I supposed to remember what you missed?

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (6:41 AM) : 

You missed EVERYTHING! Now, we're just back to talking/chatting (but, not about you anymore - since you're here).

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:43 AM) : 

If you follow my coordinated Dewey Decimal system, you can catch up on my site. It is good to have you back, finally. Global warming, the exploitation of pigs and the rerroriust threat we were all treated to at Christmas were the big topics. In summarization, the Wolf Clan devised a clever scheme to elimiate all of the other clans during the annual December rendezous. Evidence has been posted on both sites, including the forensic evidence that it was a coordinated plot. Beware of Wolves bearing peanut butter!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:12 PM) : 

Project assignment for each of the Clans have been posted on my site - you may want to check that out as your project requires imediate attention!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:50 AM) : 

"i am finally finished" yep, you have disapperared again!

 

post a comment