Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Nice to see the Bears back

Well seems spring must be here...Bears playing base ball and crying over loss of snow...well I just wanted them to know I read their post too...but for some reason can not post on their site. Guesds they are afraid of Buffies.
The rider looks like maybe pap wolves brother Marty. Thought maybe Rod but that dude looks a bit small and deffinatly looks like it is a dude. A bit to big to be a Raven I think but then winter gear can be decieving. So I will stick with the guess of Marty if it is not my older brother...

Comments on "Nice to see the Bears back"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:04 AM) : 

Thanks for the heads up that the Bears had posted. I missed it until I saw it on your site. Don't know why you cannot post a comment, I had no problem. Did you hit the "publish your comment button"?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:11 AM) : 

I have hit every link I can find on their site...and nothin!! Guess they dont like me...boohooo

 

post a comment