Saturday, April 14, 2007

If I only had a camera.

So the day has come...Crystal and the girls have returned to Anchorage. We were all a little nervouse and concerned about how we would pull this off...but a few months apart seems to have aided their situation.
Nat and Riley are so much bigger...Little Roo talks up a storm and if you listen she is realy putting words together well...She much prefers to play in the room the bigger kids are NOT playing in. A quiet but lethal type. Nat is "bossy" her and Lou are competeing for a Bossy award at the moment...Thinking I need a Bird over to teach them both who is Boss.
Crystal brought them by and even hung out all day. It was nice. I have missed her and am glad she is home. For now she is staying at her mothers. Working at Uncle Joes again. I sure hope all works out well for her and just maybe with a little time...I will see my grandchildren dance at their parents wedding. But I wont hold my breath....Not sure Nat has the grace to dance. hehe
So today is the day...Not sure what for...but it feels like the day!
Please tell me those are not snow clouds out there...No more water!!!!!!!
Well four kids are all fighting now...not sure where the older people are so I guess I am on duty. Man I am going on vacation...no one will know when...or where...untill I am ready to be found!!! Mom wanna babysit?

Comments on "If I only had a camera."

 

Blogger Shana said ... (9:33 AM) : 

just wanted to be the first to post

 

Blogger Shana said ... (9:33 AM) : 

and father you never thanked me for getting rid of WV want me to bring it back??

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:25 AM) : 

If you would refer back to several months ago, I did thank you for getting rid of VD. Did not know that Crystal moved back to LA, hope all works out well for them and they can get settled in. The little ones are now big enough to get involved inthe "Clan of the Little People", I know that Clan Leader was making plans the last time he was down to visit - something about a tree fort and a cave dug into the hillside.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:30 PM) : 

Those kids will do whatever they feel is in their liking. With themselves AND the kids. I suppose it's pretty hard to just let the "chillins" make their own fate. I happen to have a couple of years to watch you - and, others - and plan how I will break their plates and buy them sleeping bags. Sounds good, eh?

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:32 PM) : 

Caves? GOOD idea! Need dunnage for shoring.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:51 AM) : 

You know, the little poopa really did not have that bad of an idea about the cave - it would be great place for winter storage and all season beer cooler. Might even find what Arnie was looking for all those years when he developed the HITW.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:07 PM) : 

I think I will buy them all feathers for Christmas.

 

post a comment