Monday, June 25, 2007

I DONT WANNA BE HOME!!!!

RRRRR......
Life returns as usual in by Buffalo wallow. Brittany did a good job of keeping up the house and it seems my husband kept John's celebration going well...towel molding in the dryer...still no coffee filters...and other than the clogged bathroom drain...no signs my husband was even home.
Britt met me at the door and helped unload than preceded to inform me her ipod and her digital camera were taken out of her purse while checked in security at Bitoz on Saturday night. 8am Crystal calls...her mom is intoxicated and cant take the kids...go figure...it's Monday!! So I am out of bed watching my house get torn apart wishing for a camp fire.......a safe gravel pit....and another Grandma!!!!!Business as usual in my home...

Comments on "I DONT WANNA BE HOME!!!!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:17 PM) : 

Are you home now?

 

post a comment