Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Our Childrens Future is Doomed

Well hell it seems this world has finally come to a point where the rich will survive and the poor will perish....a world where only money allows you freedom and comfort. I have so had it with the shit this world has come too. The Law suites, the idiots that think a young person can survive in the wilderness we have created.

Josh and Crystal were on their way home from our house when they were pulled over for speeding. Due to no insurance they have impounded their car and I have sent Eric out to get them and the babies somewhere past Eagle River. Funny how it is expected that a young person can aford to pay 5000 dollars every six months for insurance, on top of their other bills needed to survive. Housing alone takes most of a young persons income. So now they impound their car too. That seems dumb...now they can not get to work to pay their rent either....Maybe the state just wants to support everyone. I am pissed off!!! I sent Eric out to avoid going to jail myself as I would have told that officer exactly what I thought of him and his stupid laws he upholds. I understand the need for insurance and protecting others as well as yourself....but where the hell are they suppose to get the money for insurace when it costs so damn much!!!
I feel I have failed my children here...this is one thing I can not fix...society has come to a point that our children are set up to fail before they have a chance to begin....unless they come from money....and they wonder why we have all the crime problems and drug dealers out there...they have to pay their bills somehow!!!!

Comments on "Our Childrens Future is Doomed"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:55 PM) : 

What a bummer... another hard hit. You are right about the cost... Our rates are still horrable.

My momma always told me a car and insurance are two thing you DO NOT go with out. I am glad I always listen.

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (5:59 AM) : 

Just don't go after anyone with a bat, OK?

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (7:35 AM) : 

thats so true i remember trav and i couldnt afford insurance either untill he got into a bad accident, but by then he head a better job, i can relate to their situation, a little. Tell them to hang in their and to not be afraid to call me, i will be glad to help out! love ya

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:39 AM) : 

Once they got back here I discovered they were not pulled over for speeding but for a DIRTY LICENSE PLATE!!! Now I am more Pissed off at our world!!!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:13 AM) : 

The one night I do not check my blog and everyone is on line, I went to sleep to early! I commented on this in your first posting, however, what a lot of people do not realize that after 9/11 a lot of our laws changed. Prior to 9/11 an officer had to have "probable cause" to stop someone and search them or their car. Today, this does not apply.
They can stop you for any reason if they suspect that there is a violation and a license plate is required by law to be kept clean and readable. They use these little tactics, license plate light out, tail light out, not to give you a ticket but to check for licenses, driving and drinking, including insurance and seat belts fastened. On any given day, anyone of us an be stopped even if our vehicle is correct in allrespects, they can find a reason. At one time, a vehcile was considered personal property and could not be searched, unless something was in the open that could be easily seen as a violation, like a pound of dope sitting on the dashboard. This day and age, your vehicle can be searched anytime that you are stopped. It is anew age.

 

post a comment