Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My home is turning Cyber!!

Well I will no longer have to fight over this computer at nights with my kid...
have not figured out what to do about internet though!!
Some time today or tomorrow my new computer should be arriving!
Yay....it's all mine since Erics job has now provided him with a personel lap top. One of those fancey ones that omit radio waves that can get you on line without "hooking up" to anything....
sounds like a fancey microwave to me...hope my husband remembers I like my meat well done.

so with all the "waves" floating around...cell phones, wireless computers, phones with computer capabilities...what will happen to our insides...will they slowley evolve to tolerate the increase of energy in our enviroments...or will the mutations and disease rates sky rocket.....or maybe we will be able to get rid of "charcoal" BBQ's...everyone can stand around talking and chatting on their "wireless" devices. The acumulation of energy should cook the meat to perfection for everyone.

In the mean time...time to clean my room again...make room for one more thing...again...but with my locking door in place...I should be able to "chat" all night....I will steal the internet boxy thingy from britts comp at night.............................

oh ya...my new computer is basicly like the one we have....missing a few add ons....dumb programs we never use....and adding a couple things...like remote mouse and key board....(more brain frying waves) and one of those little "sticky thingys" the one that looks like a pregnancy test....but you dont pee on it....you plug it into the computer and it works like a portable memory....guess disks to will soon be a thing of the past...................my reality

Comments on "My home is turning Cyber!!"

 

Blogger john r mclay said ... (9:40 PM) : 

The radio waves help the HAARP system keep track of the earth....

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:53 AM) : 

We would not want to lose track of the earth now would we...

 

post a comment