Saturday, April 01, 2006

WOULD YOU TWO BEHAVE

NOW YOU BOTH LISTEN HEAR....I COME TO BLOG TO GET AWAY FROM WHINNING CHILDREN NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!!

Dad quit picking on "little Heidi" you know how sensitive she is....besides she will begin to feel you love me more and then she will take it out on me....

Heidi he is only picking at you to hear you whine...punch him in the nose and be done with it!!!

hhhmmmm....maybe that is why my kids beat each other up instead of whine!! oh well blood washes out.

Now if you two dont behave I will "restrict" you both to "out house duty" on Memorial Weekend.
Am I understood???

Comments on "WOULD YOU TWO BEHAVE"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:24 AM) : 

You sound like a get jet engine just starting up, Whineeeeeeeeee!
We are not misbehaving as you have indicated, we are matching wits! Speaking of "outhouse" duty, we need a "hole" dug before the middle of May so it will be ready for opening weekend! Got some breaking news but cannot release it until a little later - everyone will surprised!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:32 AM) : 

I didn't start this .... and i don't do outhouses.... i poop in shana's back yard... hahahahha

 

Blogger Shana said ... (10:14 AM) : 

thats okay Heidi it you cant hit a hole....the dogs eat it up...before they drink their share of dads coffee water

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:26 AM) : 

LOL

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Shana - Heidi is picking on me again - not my fault - I do not mind - But, she is picking on my Dog! - Just had a little package deleivered to us - she and I have already had our morning candy bar!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (10:52 AM) : 

Shana - is it o.k. if my grand daughter and I have a banana split and a cold root beer for lunch?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (6:14 PM) : 

I realy do not care what you feed her....I am 300 miles away...hehehehehehehehehehe

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Teach her bad words Dad...oh wait she does that.

Dad whats wrong with you picture?

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:25 PM) : 

EEk who has been tinkering here...my picture is messed up.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (12:34 AM) : 

When "tinker" first appeared, right after the skunk, I enlarge it andnoted several things, did you notice that "tinker" is not wearing any undershorts! Definitely a bad fairy!

 

Blogger Shana said ... (5:59 AM) : 

i do believe you have both lost your minds...and your "bloggled" thoughts too......

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Someone also stole Tinkers Bra... I think Peppe'....is a thief.

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (7:34 PM) : 

All I want is my dog back - Shana have you see "Dutch" waundering around yur blog? Kinda like to have my realname back as well!

 

post a comment