Monday, March 27, 2006

Points to Ponder

So to answer the question of why I would be up pondering eggs in the wee hours of the day....
because I can!
durring normal waking hours I spend my time teaching the kids to pick their noses and throw the buggers at the windows.....we play "trash the house" and empty the fridge.....we also have a jolly fun time floating anything in the toilet....you all should realy try that some time...I recall Heath loves chasing golf balls out of the john.
Then there is the pets...dog needs taken out every hour...cat is on strike and will not clean it's box...the laundry well it's in the laundy room so I can forget it too needs my attention....we wont get to the money that needs spent and the dog poop that needs bagged for the garbage man....
so in the wee hours of the morning when the family is all asleep they dont much care for me vacuming and slamming cupboards in the dish washing process....so instead of cleaning I blog............"Susie Cynthia Sally Stout...please wont you take the garbage out."

Comments on "Points to Ponder"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:10 AM) : 

I hear all of these things that these little rug rats can do to keep their parents on their toes and I want to imediatly fall to my knees and thank the almighty that I have been there, done that and survived it all - then I wake up and realize as adults, those same children still do the same things, except more elaborate - yur mother still has not got everything off the roof of my workshop! I still have not found all my tools, and I still have two truck loads of garbage piled up to haul out of the campground and "free" firewood to cut! My days are not long enough - nap time!

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (8:17 PM) : 

rough life

 

post a comment