Saturday, March 25, 2006

WEDDING IN JULY!!!

Summer Equinox....I have decided Josh and Crystal are going to finally tie the knot...it may require a shot gun or two to get the Bride up the aisle....but the groom is all for it....since the bride is currently sitting on my left and has not stopped this announcement....WEDDING N JULY!!!!!!

Comments on "WEDDING IN JULY!!!"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (11:55 AM) : 

As grandfather to the prospective groom, let me the very first to congratulate the couple to be. I do hope that Josh is also aware of "your decision", keep us posted and let us know when it is officially announced. It is seldom that I get to "dress up", I have this brand new line of "bras" that I would like to exhibit, along with some fine shotguns.

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (10:17 PM) : 

congrats josh and crystal!

 

post a comment