Thursday, March 23, 2006

CALGON

My house is a mess,
my children screaming,
phone wont shut up,
and the dog it keeps peeing....
Did get a shower,
have not brushed my hair,
my daughter wont even allow me downstairs.
My husbands not home,
the older kids either...
they all have deserted me...
like I have the fever.
leaving me here with two little beasts,
that make great big messes,
loud whines and screams,
then throw them selves at me,
for hugs not a beating.
hugs turn to pinches,
tiny toes in the gut...
a slobbery kiss, hey pucker up...
As I sit on the floor being assulted as such,
my mind it does wander to much calmer stuff.
a trip to the beach, fresh air and warmth,
the wind blowing my hair...
HEY DAMN THEY HAVE GUM!!!!

.....my reality.....

Comments on "CALGON"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (5:26 PM) : 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (6:58 PM) : 

Blessed is motherhood! Check out two remarks I left for you on the last trivia game, I put them on that comment section but they apply to Henry Philo "Ten" Harrington. I tried to make a comment earlier today, went through the same word verification about six times and still could not get it accepted - drove me nuts. Doing it to me again, this is my 2nd attempt.

 

Blogger real eyez said ... (8:39 PM) : 

you know it is only going to get worse...
just when i stat to missit

 

Blogger Shana said ... (6:52 AM) : 

Sorry Erica but I have to say...if I ever hear "it is only gonna get worse"...or "you just wait..." I will scream...More than anyone...I KNOW what the future holds for parenting now...and let me tell you...not knowing is the way parents make it through...unfortunatly I know now...this stage leads to another then another and from what I can tell it just keeps going...and going...and goingg.

 

post a comment