Saturday, March 18, 2006

Welcome Family

Soon I will be helping Eric and Donny build a blog too...it is kind of odd that the family has moved "cyber". Oh well anyway we communicate works I guess...I am anxiously awaiting Erica and Heaths site...I have trouble navigating it..."dinker" will help fix it. So to all I love you and am so glad we are taking this time to get to know each other and communicat in ways we dont normally.
"THE FAMILY THAT BLOGS TOGETHER!" Hey where's mom?????in the tub with her wine, while it's quiet I am sure.

Comments on "Welcome Family"

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (8:16 AM) : 

This form of communicationis very similar to what I experienced as a child. My family (Harrington and Riley) did a family chain letter. Every month or so the folks would get a big fat envelope in the mail, it was the "chain letter". They would read the enclosed letters and mail it to the next person on the list. When the letter made the rounds and on the following return trip, you would remove your letter and insert a new one. I would love to have some of those old letters. We have just become more technical but he outcome is the same. Your mother with a blog site, Shana, you made a funny!

 

post a comment