Wednesday, March 08, 2006

hmmmm

The warmth on my face slowly drew me from the cozey cacoon I had created for myself. Song birds singing in the trees outside my window and a small breeze tickled my mind from a world that seemed far away. A law mower began singing its song somewhere off in the distance. My mind, floating somewhere between two worlds, absorbs the sounds of life.
My cacoon expands as I am filled with the music of living.
Light begins to penatrate the space I have created between oblivion and eternity as the sun continues on it's circular path through time...my body rests...
MMMOOOOOOOOMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
ow...the warmth? the cat sitting on my chest with her head resting on my belly...song birds???try Britts friends having a snow ball fight in the street...I dont want to even think what the small breeze could have been....law mower??? try snow crunchers and dump trucks...at 6:30 in the morning...the light???you guessd it the kid who was trying to find her jacket and Noe's Ipod. so the music of life has begun...how long till bed time????

Comments on "hmmmm"

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (9:15 AM) : 

Nice writting....

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (9:39 AM) : 

Good morning Shana - the greeting of the new day sounds great, but I think you would still prefer to be awakened by my old familar style of waking you when you were a kid, you always enjoyed my "Good Morning, Good Morning the best to each morning" medley, it always put you in such a good mood! "Dinker" was up and early this morning, had time to quality check my page and found somethng missing, as long as you are "dinking", the picture that you requested, I have several but you should have a good one hanging on your living room wall - or do you?

 

Blogger Shana said ... (3:52 PM) : 

oh daddy i would love to awake once again to the good morning song instead
of mom, mom, mom.....can I come home now????

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:57 PM) : 

Hi Shana, I finally found a way to crack the code and access your site once again, I have mised you! I left measages on your older sisters blog, did she give them to you? I am so hapy that we can talk, one on one again. I look for you at the waterpart, but I couldnot guess who you were, maybe you saw me I was wearing a blue swimm suit? I really enjoy reading the things your father writes he seem like a very nice person, do you have nay pictures of you and him that you could post? I will close, but tomorrow morning, I will read your site with my cup of tea. Thank you.

 

post a comment