Tuesday, February 28, 2006

That old poet dude had the question of my life TO BE OR NOT TO BE?
Once again I have recieved phone calls stating that Donny WILL be able to return home...this is the third time...do I believe and get my hopes up??? Then the question arrises in my mind...was it my letter that made them change their minds??? Well I was once told "Never Look a Gift Horse In the Mouth" I was five at the time and right after the words were expelled from my Uncles mouth....the "Gift Horse" (a giant appalosa) stepped on his foot...while bent over to remove the giant hoof from his toe the horse bit him on the arm....a lesson well recieved. So my hopes will not soar quite yet...but hearing the news from both States does make it a little more appealing....will I get bit or stepped on????? in my reality

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Stan Harrington said ... (3:16 PM) : 

Way to go Shana!!!! Thanks for the phone call concerning this, persistentence will pay off, especially when dealing with the government. Hope all goes well and it works out for you within thenext few days.

 

Blogger Shana said ... (7:12 AM) : 

thanks pop...great pic of my brother Dutch.....(he rally dads favorite...no one tell Heidihehehe)

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (9:47 AM) : 

I think it is just fine to get a bit excited I know I would be, good luck with it all, you deserve it cant wait to see if you get him up here.

 

post a comment