Friday, February 24, 2006

Well the Parole Devision here in Alaska has flat out denied Donny to come if he has to live in my home...so this leaves me an option of renting him an apartment and "hoping" that they will allow this....This leaves me PISSED OFF!!! I figured it would come out this way so disappointment is not an issue but I will NEVER again trust our system to do whats right...A system that has continually screwed up my life. Yes this is about me now. I want to know what it is I am suppose to be doing with this situation....I believe all situations happen for a reason...I believe that in two years when he is off parole he will be here...in the mean time...I AM SO ANGRY at a system that fails for the majority and succedes for the criminal. Seems Donny and I will get screwed no matter what. So now I hoping my letter reaches someone who will read it...take pitty on us and help me figure out how to fight a system that is so crooked and large no one really knows who the boss is.
Well babies coming up the stairs my day begins.......

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Princess Sarah said ... (9:44 AM) : 

Yes the system sucks, If you were a rich person, their wouldnt be a problem, its all about the money when it comes to these type of people, they are all crooked, good luck for you and to donny, you will be in my prayers, love ya

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (10:14 PM) : 

I am sorry, to hear that i know how much you wanted it.

 

Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said ... (10:24 PM) : 

Well shit on a stick!!
Go Pee on their toothbrush!

U no what I am gonna cheat on my taxes just for you!

Damn the man!!

 

post a comment